ICCCSC 2019 - Full Paper Submission Portal
After the two successful conferences held in Lausanne (2015) and Havana (2017), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi will be organising the 3rd International Conference on Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete in the capital city of New Delhi, India. On behalf of the organising committee, it is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us from 15th to 17th of October 2019 and be a part of this important scientific conference.
This conference aims to follow up the scientific studies and experiences of the application of calcined clays in cement and concrete in mainstream construction projects.
Guidelines / Instructions:
- Kindly login with your registered email id and password.
- If you do not remember your password, please select forgotten your password then enter your registered Email ID to get the password reset link.
- Before submitting the full paper, download the copyright agreement for the proceedings publication. This must be submitted along with the paper as PDF file format.
- Please cross check your details before proceeding every time.
- On guide line page click on Proceed for submission button.
- On Paper detail page fill in your all your paper details including paper topic, title etc.
- Click on SAVE AS DRAFT button if you wish to edit the paper before final submission.
- Once you click SAVE & SUBMIT button the paper is finally submitted and can not be edited.
- The length of the paper should be between 6 to 8 A4 pages (including pictures, tables and graphs).
- Max file size 10 MB
- File type Doc and Docx only.
- Please mention the Accepted Abstract ID while submitting the full paper.
For Full Paper queries, please contact:
Mr. Lav Singh
E: [email protected]
For technical support, email [email protected] or call +91 8910045908
- This is a password-protected system.
- If you are registered delegate, kindly select Already Registered User
- For first time user, kindly select I am a new user .
- Note: In case you are facing problems logging in, please download IE version 9 or above / Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
- This system is powered by XPERTICA .