Bill/Fee payments by you to CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd. may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through (the service Providers’). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay your bills online.
Bill/Fee payments by you to CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd. may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through (the service Providers’). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay your bills online. CIMGLOBAL makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. CIMGLOBAL has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. CIMGLOBAL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that CIMGLOBAL reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall CIMGLOBAL or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
3. CIMGLOBAL and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of
(i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless CIMGLOBAL and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that CIMGLOBAL has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, CIMGLOBAL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. CIMGLOBAL, the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit Card details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
You may pay bills/Fees at CIMGLOBAL by using a Debit/Credit Card . When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card details:
1. You warrant that Your fully and lawfully entitled use such Credit / Debit Card for such transactions
2. You are responsible to ensure that the Card details provided by You are accurate
3. You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable Fees.
4. You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card at the time of making the payment selected by You inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Terms and conditions related to e-payment
1. The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of CIMGLOBAL’s online payment gateway service offered through the CIMGLOBAL's website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on CIMGLOBAL's Website.
2. The records of CIMGLOBAL and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
3. Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to CIMGLOBAL, otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through cheque after 45 days of intitial transaction date.